Saturday, September 29, 2007

San Diego


We just got back from a wonderful trip to San Diego. We stayed in this little hotel right on the pacific coast highway. It was so beautiful. I should have taked more pictures, but I always forget. We spent most of our time at the beach and eating at the yummy restaraunts. most of which were just small family owned joints with amazing food. Our favorite was the moonlight cafe that had the most incredible sweet potato fries, Mmmmm.... Olivia sat in a highchair for the first time here and I gave her a little sweet potato out of the middle of the fry which she loved. the beach has a playground and Olivia tried out the swing for the very first time. she wasnt very sure if she liked it at first but after a while she thought it was pretty cool. we went to the wild life park and it was incredible, but after only taking two pictures my camera ran our of batteries. I was so sad. there was a three week old baby african elephant that we couldnt stop watiching. Olivia loved these little gofer things. they would come up right next to the glass and Olivia wanted to touch them so bad. when she wasnt able to touch them she would screem really loud. It made us laugh. We also went to this cool little pier right in down town San Diego. It had all these really neat little shops and places for ice cream and carmeled apples. I had both. what can I say I love my treats


After our fun ended in cali we drove to las vegas and I was able to have dinner with one of my old college roommates while Matt stayed with the baby. We had a great time catching up.













No comments: