Thursday, May 15, 2008

A million years late

So Olivia tagged me forever ago and I am just doing it.
here it is......taaa....daaaa.......
A-Attached or Single? attatched
B-Best Friend? My husband thank goodness.
C-Cake or Pie? I’d rather have a cookie. I am going to copy Olivia because I couldn’t agree more and she put it so perfectly.
D-Day of Choice? Sunday. I love spending the entire afternoon with my little family.
E-Essential Item? My little girls kisses. I have to have them everyday. I really don’t think I could live a day without them
F-Favorite Color? Red
G-Gummy bears or worms? Sour patch kids. Do those count? There gummy right? They kind of resemble a bear.
H-Hometown? Cottonwood heights, Utah. My parents brought me home from the hospital to that house and they still live there.
I-Favorite Indulgence? eating gooey, fresh out of the oven, chocolate chip cookies with ice cold winder dairy milk.
J-January or July? July all the way! I am so stinkin sick of winter.
K-Kids? One beautiful little monkey
L-Life isn't complete without? Peace the gospel brings me and the joy my family brings me.
M-Marriage date? October 7, 2005 yeah we totally share our anniversary with the prophet and it wasn’t even planned.
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 5 brothers 1 sister, all older
O-Oranges or apples? If I am in Mexico or south America its oranges, if I’m in Utah its apples.
P-Phobias or fears? Something bad happening to Matt or Olivia
Q-Quote? There is not one quote that I always love, but lately I have been thinking about the quote by sister Hinckley that I posted on mothers day.
R-Reason to smile? Everything I love is within my arms reach. The gospel, my baby and my Matt.
S-Season of choice? Summer, it’s the only season that gets above the single digits here in Park City
T-tag 3 people: here’s the thing, I’m not sure who has done this tag yet so I’m going to say anyone who hasn’t done it, but that probably means that nobody will do it.
U-Unknown facts about me? I’m a closet hermit. Meaning I try to keep it in the closet that I’m a hermit. I don’t go to enrichment. I know, its terrible. I like being home, but at the same time I don’t want to be a hermit because I really like having friends and who wants to be friends with a closet hermit? Not me!!! it’s a real problem. Just kidding I would be friends with a closet hermit especially if she was really trying hard to not be one anymore.
V-Vegetable? Squash and sugar snap peas
W-Worst habit? Not hanging up my stupid clothes
X-xray or ultrsound? - Up to date I have never had any scary or traumatizing ultrasound, But I have had my share of rotten x-rays. Like the time I broke my foot and rude, tattooed, and pierced from head to foot, x-ray technician guy told me he didn’t need to deal with something like this sooo early in the morning made me stand on my foot with no support while I was screaming in agony while I was pregnant while he took the x-ray. Yeah I’ll take an ultrasound any day.
Y-Your favorite food? Sushi, I love it. I was about to say that I didn’t have one and that there wasn’t a food that I always loved all the time and then I thought, wait a minute, I love sushi and if it weren’t so darn expensive I would eat it all the time.
Z-Zodiac sign? Capricorn.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Sushi really-- didn't know that!

Hey you need to call me. I don't have your number anymore. :( Long story; something about a washer.

Olivia said...

Better late than never! I love learning new things about you. I can't wait till tomorrow! We'll have lots of fun "partying"!

Natalie Allen said...

I am also a closet hermit! I just feel that Doug is gone all day I would rather spend the evening with him and James then go to a chruch function or something.