Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where's daddy's hair?

Last night Matt and I were laying on our bed with Olivia playing the point to the body part game. So we would ask Olivia “where’s your tummy?” and she would lift up her shirt to show us her tummy or we would ask “were are your feet?” and she would touch her toes. Then we asked “where is your hair ?“ and she put her hand on top of her head. Then we asked “where is mommy’s hair?” and she touched my pony tail, then we asked “where is daddy hair?” and she looked at Matt for a minute and thought long and hard about it and then resolutely touched Matt’s eyebrows. I though it was pretty funny.

7 comments:

Sara said...

too cute. kids do say and do the funniest things.

Jenn said...

That is so stinkin' cute!

Cherie said...

How clever she is! I never would have thought of that and I'm an adult.

Olivia said...

I think it's pretty funny that you guys asked her where his hair was when he doesn't have any. - Pretty smart cookie you've got. I'm back in UT and you guys need to let me babysit while you go to the temple.

kennyandkristin said...

Very cute...she is very smart!

Em said...

He is very handsome though without hair. How have you been Deb? It has been way too long. Everything is going great here. Love being a mom and stuff. My last name in the mission was Kokinda, just in case you don't recognize the face. =0) Your blog looks awesome too!!

Toppy said...

That is too funny. Also amazing that she gets the concept of what hair is.