Saturday, August 16, 2008

Snails anyone?

So last night Matt surprised me by taking me to this darling French restaurant called the Paris Bistro. It was voted best French cuisine in Utah. La calle came in second. Its on 15th South and 15th East if anyone is interested. It was wonderful and I loved it, but my favorite part was trying the snails. I was really nervous at first, as you can tell by the picture of them going into my mouth, but they were actually very yummy. I would recommend them to anyone. Everyone should try them at least once even if its just for the experience. Here are some picts. Enjoy.......



I also had duck, another first.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

So glad you had a fun evening out!!

kennyandkristin said...

I am not a big fan of snails but I love duck. The Paris is right up the street from Kenny's sisters house. I love that area! Good for you with the snails. Remember when we ate liver patte with Jenessa? That was gross!!

Heather said...

That is the restaurant where John proposed to me. Such a quaint and romantic place. Looks like you had fun :)